Monday, April 27, 2009

freak accident...

I am sooooooooooooooooooo behind on blogging. Guess it has been busy around here lately. So my goal this week is to get caught up.
A few weeks ago it was a really windy day in Santa Cruz. I was driving to Small group with my two girls and while on the frwy a huge tree branch was blowing around and hit my left head light and then hit the wind sheild. It happened so fast that I hardly knew what had happend. Peyton even said "ut oh mommy!" I continued on the frwy not knowing that my head light was shattered and some major damage had been done to the body of the car. My first thought was thank God it didn't hit my wind sheild first because I think it might have broken it and thank God that we are all still alive. I am starting to feel like I have nine lives but I am pretty sure this is like my 7th! I think I am running out of them. It is freak acidents like this that get me thinking... I must still be on this earth for a reason! It kind of got me motivated to rethink my life and my purpose and why God has me here.
So the real bummer is that head lights and body work is very expensive so for now I am driving around with my car looking like this and I get fliped off atleast once a day because people think I am not using my blinker on purpose.
So if anyone has an extra $500 bucks laying around hand it over. :)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am glad you are safe! Scary! Soccer Mom II seems to have used a lot of your nine lives already...she needs to slow it down! :)