Wednesday, April 8, 2009

sneak peek of family photo shoot...

So for those of you that can't wait any longer there are some pics up of our family photo shoot this last weekend.When I get the CD of all the pictures I will post them on my blog. But if you want a sneak peek go to http://amynave.blogspot.com and seriously if you know someone who is getting married and needs a wedding photographer or an album made she is your girl! she is amazing as you will see. :) She also has a web site WWW.AMYNAVE.COM go check her out.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So I just left Amy a comment too but seriously...AMAZING! It told her I may have kids just so she can take family photos! ;)

Bethany said...

I can't wait to see more!!!

Melissa said...

Love the pictures! I checked out Amy Nave for my wedding. Maybe you referred me to her. I don't remember.