Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Father's Day and Dedication

On Father's Day we had are two girls dedicated before the church. We never had Peyton dedicated so it was special to do both girls together. Even though Brandon and I dedicated our girls to the lord the moment they were born it is always special to do it publicly and in front of a body of Christ knowing that we have accountability and support from others. During the dedication our pastor presented us with a red rose bush. the bush represents new life because it was full of new little rose buds and the red of the rose represents the blood of Christ over this new life. I am trying really hard not to kill the bush! So far I am doing good with it :) Praise God for my family and all the blessings he has given me. I dedicate these little ones to you Lord and promise to raise them to the best of my ability to grow into Women of God that will change this world! Amen



1 comment:

Sarah said...

So blessed and so sweet! I am glad to hear you are taking care of that bush. My Mom says if it starts to fade call her right away and she will help you do CPR on it! :)